Tuesday 2 September 2014

Day 22: My worst habits

Today's topic is a good one, albeit a little confronting. So let's jump into the thick of it!

Procrastination
This really is a bad habit of mine. Even worse is that I always say "next time I won't leave it to the last minute", but I always do. I'm not sure why. A little bit of laziness combined with an ability to do my best work under pressure is probably what drives this habit to continue.

Swearing
I know it's bad, but I often blurt out obscenities if I do something by mistake. My word of choice is 'sh*t', and it's spoken almost as a reflexive action without any conscious thought. It can also be embarrassing, especially when I'm playing sport and I miss or drop a ball, or step (in netball).

Pimples
I know it's gross, but if I have a pimple it MUST be squeezed. No ifs, no buts, no coconuts, it has to go!

OK, that's enough honesty for one day.

Til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment