Sunday 17 August 2014

Day 10: The best trip of my life

We've now been on two family cruises, and I would have to say that they were the best trips I've ever taken. No cooking, cleaning or worrying about what to eat, it really was awesome. Both trips were to the South Pacific. I'd love to go on another cruise, but maybe to a different destination - maybe South East Asia, the Barrier Reef or an around Australia cruise would be amazing (albeit costly).

In other news, Bree & I went shopping today so I could buy some new work clothes for my (probable) new job in PNG (best excuse ever!). I say 'probable' as I am still yet to see my contract. After our shopping adventure, we all went over to Kingston to Max Brenner for an afternoon chocolaty treat. Given the cold and miserable weather today, the hot chocolates were perfect.

Til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment