Sunday 17 August 2014

Day 9: What's in my bag?

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday, as we had guests over. So today will be a double shot with one this morning, and another tonight.

What's in my handbag? Quick answer is: I have no idea. So lets have a sneak peak.

My handbag contents today are:

  • my wallet
  • my phone
  • an Ikea receipt
  • a couple of my business cards
  • headphones
  • a nail file
  • a handbag holder
  • an empty Ventolin puffer
  • spare contact lenses
  • a pencil and pen
  • a USB drive
  • library card
  • lots of kids rubbish - lolly wrappers, ice cream wrappers etc
  • a couple of rainbow loom owls
  • a spoon
Riveting stuff, huh!
I guess the challenge is more about the habit of blogging rather than the actual content. Hopefully this evening's blog will be a little more interesting.

Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment