Sunday 24 August 2014

Day 15: Where will I be in 5 years?

Ooh, I like today's blog challenge topic. This is a good one, especially as my career has taken such a different direction in just the last couple of months.

Before my recent change of events, I would have envisaged myself probably plodding along the path of life. However, with the decision to move overseas now been made, a whole new world of opportunity has opened up. So who knows what the future holds?

In 5yrs time, Lachie will be in his second last year of primary school, and Bree will be in her final year of highschool and preparing for university.

Matt and I will be in our 40's and will hopefully have travelled far and wide. Maybe after being a 'kept-man' during our deployment to PNG, Matt will score himself a lucrative employment contract that will allow me to be the stay-at-home parent in a tropical location ;)

Speaking of PNG, my contract is signed and ready to be scanned and emailed through tomorrow! This is going to be HUGE!

Til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment