Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 7: 5 Favourite Songs

Wow, I've made it to day 7. A whole week of blogging! I am very proud of myself.

Today's challenge is my 5 favourite songs. The biggest challenge is I have lots of favourite songs, and don't really have a 'Top 5'. But here's a list of 5 songs that I can think of off the top of my head that I really love:
  1. Don't Forget Me by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
  2. Cornflake Girl by Tori Amos
  3. Lady Madonna by The Beatles
  4. Next Girl by The Black Keys
  5. Rolling in the Deep by Adele
I really could have easily created a Top 50, but I really don't have the inclination to do so, and no one really wants to read a list that contains 50 items.
My list is a bit of a mix, and I hope that at least one of the songs listed makes you smile and think "Yeah, I really love that song".

Til next time.......
Ali xx

No comments:

Post a Comment