Tuesday 12 August 2014

Day 5: My proudest moment

I knew this one would be hard. Plus, I'm feeling a bit bummed out today which is making 'positive thinking' a little harder than normal.
I have had lots of proud moments, but no particular one is better than another.
However, I can honestly say that I am proud of my kids, each and every day. They are two amazing individuals that make me feel complete.

Sorry, that wasn't an overly interesting post. We're all entitled to have a 'down day' sometimes, and today is my day. On the plus side, tomorrow is another day. I'm sure I'll be back to my perky self in no time. Nothing some positive affirmations can't fix.

Finally, and in the subject of 'down days', news that Robin Williams died today after an apparent suicide. Depression is a crippling illness that can completely consume it's victims. If you think you may be suffering from depression, reach out for support from somewhere like beyondblue or Lifeline.

Remember that no matter how dark it seems, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment