Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day 6: What am I afraid of?

After feeling down in the dumps yesterday, I am feeling much better. So lets get cracking on today's blog challenge: my fears.

Spiders
Spiders give me the heebie jeebies, although I'm getting better as I get older. Small ones are fine, and I can cope with big hairy huntsman's high on my wall, provided they don't move, and are nowhere near my bedroom. However, if they move, they're dead.

Confined space
I can cope with elevators and other small spaces with out any issue. I'm talking about really squishy spaces, like crawling through squeeze holes in cave. My heart is beating faster just thinking about it. It's not the space, so much as the fear of being stuck that freaks me out.

My kids safety
Nothing frightens a parent more than a threat to their child. Hell hath no fury like a mumma protecting her babies!

Making the wrong choice
This one is tied to my depression. I can tell when I'm really down because I cant make simple decisions like where to meet someone for coffee, or what to make for dinner. I'm so worried about making the wrong decision that I just cant make one. It only affects decisions that affect other people. It's almost a fear of upsetting someone.

So there you have it, day 6 of 30! That's one fifth of the way through. Tomorrow's blog: My 5 favourite songs.

Til next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment