Friday 15 August 2014

Day 8: 5 Current Goals

Before I get to today's challenge, I got word today that I could be in PNG as early as mid September. That's 4 weeks away!! Having said that, I think it's an optimistic target. Visa processing is notoriously slow, and there's so much to organise in such a short space of time. And, given that I am yet to see my employment contract....wow, my head is spinning with stuff to organise.

Anyway, today's blog challenge is 5 Current Goals. Is it sad that I don't think I have 5 goals? Hmm, lets see what I can pull from the top of my head:

  1. Raise healthy, well adjusted kids
  2. Retire before I'm 55
  3. Become a property investor
  4. Survive moving to a foreign country
  5. Survive living in one of 'least liveable cities in the world'
Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment