Monday 11 August 2014

Day 4: My dream job

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
When I was younger, I wanted to be a physiotherapist, a teacher, a paramedic, a sports scientist, a journalist, a marine biologist....and the list kept going.
Now that I'm older, (kind of) wiser, and have a couple of kids, my idea of of what constitutes a dream job has changed.
Before anyone gets narky and says "Motherhood should be your dream job", that is not what I think today's challenge was asking for. Otherwise everyone would say a multi-millionaire that lives by the beach doing nothing all day.
Having said all of that, my dream job these days would be one that allowed me to challenge my mind, help the community, pay enough to cover my mortgage while allowing me to spend more quality time with my kids. If anyone knows the name of this career, please let me know :)
Tomorrow's challenge is my proudest moment. That one is going to be hard, especially trying to choose just one. I guess that I'd better put my thinking cap on before tomorrow's post.
Till next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment