Friday 8 August 2014

Did I mention I can't keep a diary?

So, back in February, I thought I'd start a 30 day blog challenge.
Well, you can see how well that went - ha ha ha ha!

Since then, I've been offered a job opportunity in Papua New Guinea, so I thought that my blog would be a great way for friends and family to keep up to date with our adventures - especially those who are Facebook shy (I'm looking at you, Mum!)

Now, before you start telling me how crazy and irresponsible I am to take the family to PNG, take a deep breath and CALM DOWN! I have already been to Port Moresby for work twice before. I'm under no illusions that it's some kind of tropical paradise - it's not. It could be, but it's not, and that's OK. Yes there are risks involved, but its about being sensible and taking precautions to minimise those risks.

Having said all of that, there are some parts of PNG that are absolutely stunning, with amazing natural beauty. We hope to visit as many places we can, and share our adventures with everyone on this blog.

So, to get me into the habit of blogging, lets try to kickstart the 30 day blogging challenge!

Start a Blog! 30 Days Blog Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment