Sunday 10 August 2014

Day 3: My favourite quote + The City2Surf

Today's blog challenge is a bit tricky. I really had to think about it, and I'm sure that after I've posted this, that I'll think of many better ones. Oh well, the purpose of this challenge is to get me I to the habit of posting.

I can't really pick a favourite quote, but a few that I use to get me through tough times are:

  • Tomorrow is another day
  • By this time this afternoon/tomorrow/next week it will all be over; and
  • No matter how bad it is, someone else has it worse
These might sound negative, but they help me to put things into perspective, and help me to focus on the positive. 

On a final (and completely unrelated) note, today I completed my 3rd City2Surf (14km). It really is a fun run, albeit tough. Even when I was tired, it was still enjoyable. With the camaraderie between runners and the kids/supporters along the way, it truly is awesome. Having said that, I am really sore and tired, and expecting that my joints and muscles will be quite stiff in the morning.

So, 3 days of blogging in a row - look at me go!

Till next time, 
Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment